An Introduction to Composite Materials
Designed for use in schools
This is an editable digital download resource.
This is a FREE resource. If you wish to make a donation for any free resources you download just add the 'buy us a coffee' option to your basket in the shop.
This resource summarises key learning on composite materials for the D&T GCSE core content. Learning is relevant to all exam boards but users should check their specification to identify materials relevant to them and to identify any additional materials that should be considered. We map our resources against the learning listed in our various curriculum planning documents some of which can be found on our Boyd Education website.
This resource is part of a series covering each D&T materials and there’s a common format across the resources. The resource includes:
- Knowledge-based slide summarising basic information
- Retrieval activities on composite materials: revision cards for summarising key learning, an activity considering products and material properties, and a ‘knowledge drop’ activity where students retrieve as much knowledge as they can within a short timescale.
The download is a n editable Powerpoint file and PowerPoint is needed to be able to read & edit the document. The large file size may not be suitable for downloading to some mobile devices.
File is for personal use & can't be used, reproduced or sold commercially.
Introduction to Composite Materials (Digital resource)
GETTING THE DOWNLOAD
- You'll be emailed the link to download your resource after payment (usually within a few minutes). Check your junk mail if you don’t receive it.
- If you choose the purchase order option at the checkout it takes a little longer to process your order. You'll be sent an invoice along with the link once your purchase order has been processed.
- It's essential the resource is downloaded within 30 days of purchase.